Off-Road.gr

Θέματα Ευρετήριο Δ. Συζήτησης Αρχεία

Rules for lift kit in Greece

this is the place for our non Greek-speaking visitors to place their posts, on Off-Road, Enduro, 4X4, racing and touring. Use of English Language is encouraged

Rules for lift kit in Greece

Δημοσίευσηαπό Aiolos » 24 Απρ 2014, 21:13

Hi I am from Norway but I have summer hous in Koroni Messinia. I bought my first Greek car a Suzuki Vitara. What I wonder is it allowed with body lift and spring lift kit. Will i have problems with KTEO control. Can I put on a ARB Bumper and winch, is it legal for street use.
Regards
Iver
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από Aiolos και 25 Απρ 2014, 13:54, έχει επεξεργασθεί 1 φορά/ες συνολικά
Άβαταρ μέλους
Aiolos
bicycle training wheels

Re: Rules for lift kit in Greece

Δημοσίευσηαπό superspy » 25 Απρ 2014, 07:54

Good morning Iver.

Normally is illegal, and now with the new rules and photos in KTEO you are going to face more difficulties than the past.
But for sure there is a way ;-)
Try to find a similar vehicle in your area and come in contact with the owner, as to how he has manage to “pass” the KTEO.

PS Neither bumber neither winch is legal, but still there is a way around. Post some photos from what you have now, and what you want to make to talk about it ;-)
Use http://postimage.org/ for your pictures ;-)
Εικόνα
Grand Erg Oriental...

Στάσου.... Μύγδαλα!
Άβαταρ μέλους
superspy
690cc
690cc

Επιστροφή στο For our foreign Off-Road friends

Μέλη σε σύνδεση

Μέλη σε αυτή την Δ. Συζήτηση : Δεν υπάρχουν εγγεγραμμένα μέλη. Υπάρχει 1 επισκέπτης