Off-Road.gr

Θέματα Ευρετήριο Δ. Συζήτησης Αρχεία

How to load a boat on a car trailer

Θέλετε να ρωτήσετε ή να μοιραστείτε κάτι που είναι άσχετο με τις μοτοσυκλέτες και τα τετρακίνητα; Στείλτε το εδώ!

How to load a boat on a car trailer

Δημοσίευσηαπό George_Gatev » 29 Ιουν 2009, 10:39

Hey guys!
I want to congratulate you again for the great forum. I am writing here because i know how to read and speak Greek, but my writing would be awful.

Couple of days ago i bought a small (5-6 meters) boat from Thessaloniki and now i have an issue how to transport it to Sofia, Bulgaria. I have a trailer which is for car, but i don't know if i can put the boat on it without having problems with the police. Please tell me - is it legal to put a boat on a car trailer?

Please, answer to me in Greek, i understand.

P.S. I am writing in the offroad forum, cause most probably i'll by coming with my 1992 Mitsubishi Pajero, and i don't know who else in Greece can I ask.
Άβαταρ μέλους
George_Gatev
bicycle training wheels

Re: How to load a boat on a car trailer

Δημοσίευσηαπό panmal » 29 Ιουν 2009, 11:15

George_Gatev έγραψε:Hey guys!
I want to congratulate you again for the great forum. I am writing here because i know how to read and speak Greek, but my writing would be awful.

Couple of days ago i bought a small (5-6 meters) boat from Thessaloniki and now i have an issue how to transport it to Sofia, Bulgaria. I have a trailer which is for car, but i don't know if i can put the boat on it without having problems with the police. Please tell me - is it legal to put a boat on a car trailer?

Please, answer to me in Greek, i understand.

P.S. I am writing in the offroad forum, cause most probably i'll by coming with my 1992 Mitsubishi Pajero, and i don't know who else in Greece can I ask.

Καλημέρα και καλώς όρισες,

Κι εμείς ελπίζουμε να έρθουμε στη Βουλγαρία για το Balkan Off-road Marathon (http://balkanoffroad.com) το Σεπτέμβριο… αν όλα πάνε κατ’ ευχήν.
Σχετικά με το trailer τώρα. Θα είσαι σίγουρα παράνομος αλλά αυτό είναι το λιγότερο. Το σημαντικό είναι ότι θα είσαι επικίνδυνος!!! Άσε τη ζημία που μπορεί να κάνεις στο σκάφος.
Βρες να δανειστείς/νοικιάσεις καλύτερα ένα trailer για να έχεις το κεφάλι σου ήσυχο.
Άβαταρ μέλους
panmal
125cc Vespa GTR
125cc Vespa GTR

Re: How to load a boat on a car trailer

Δημοσίευσηαπό ktmakis » 30 Ιουν 2009, 10:07

Πρέπει να κάνεις πολλές μετατροπές για να στηρίξεις το σκάφος απάνω. (Ράουλα, εργάτες κλπ)
Καλύτερα να αγοράσεις ένα τρειλερ (1000 ευρώ) και να του αλλάξεις ρουλεμάν και να κάνεις τη δουλειά σου ήσυχος. Επίσης να έχεις άδεια έλξης στο αυτοκίνητο (Δεν ξέρω τι γίνεται στη Βουλγαρία με αυτό το θέμα).
Εικόνα
Δίχρονο μέλος :dancing:
Άβαταρ μέλους
ktmakis
450cc
450cc

Δημοσίευσηαπό George_Gatev » 30 Ιουν 2009, 16:58

Thank you for the answers. Of course that if we load it on a car trailer we are going to tight it very well :). We've already done this trick some times.

The issue with buying trailer from Greece is that we don't know how to register it. The lady from whom we bought the boat offered us a trailer for 700 Euro, but she doesn't know about the registration for Bulgarian people.

Does somebody has any idea?

PS. I didn't know that there is going to be a Balkan offroad marathon. As i see it it will be quite interesting, i might be there as well!
Άβαταρ μέλους
George_Gatev
bicycle training wheels

Επιστροφή στο Γενικές Συζητήσεις

Μέλη σε σύνδεση

Μέλη σε αυτή την Δ. Συζήτηση: Δεν υπάρχουν εγγεγραμμένα μέλη. Υπάρχουν 38 επισκέπτες